Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Newton's Nook - Inky Paws Color Challenge




 

Today, I created a quick card for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge.  I used a cute image from Sips and Stories as well as their cute coffee mug stencil.  I colored my image in with Zig Real Clear watercolor markers.  I used Altenew inks to ink blend the stencil on kraft cardstock - another element of the challenge was stripes so I created stripes with my stencil colors.  Not fancy but it is a cute little card.  Newton's Nook has such fun stamp sets!  I have several that I love and more on my wish list!

5 comments:

  1. What a cozy card! So nice! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful mugs in the background with the image! A purr-fect way to enjoy a latte! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable card, Angy! Love the background you created! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I love your stenciling and the way you colored this cozy scene! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

  Today, I am playing along with Altenew's Inspiration Challenge found  HERE.   I used a coloring page fro. Altenew's Exotic Blooms ...