Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Altenew September Color Inspiration Challenge

For the September Color Inspiration Challenge I chose to watercolor a floral image from my Altenew Watercolor Coloring Book.  

I am still practicing/learning how to watercolor so I thought this would be another opportunity to practice.

I used watercolor markers for the coloring.  The sentiments I used are from Altenew's October 2023 Craft Your Life - Sunshine Flowers set.   Sprinkled in a few sequins and added splatters from the copper color paint found in the Altenew Metallic watercolor paint set.  With the extra paint on the brush I also added a little of the metallic watercolor on the darkest parts of the flower.



 

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

  I recently signed up for an Altenew Dreamy Watercolor class that is being taught by Sarah Simon - The Mint Gardener.  A collaboration betw...