Tuesday, September 12, 2023

My Favorite Things - Challenge #219

Today, I created a card to participate in the Color Challenge for My Favorite Things.

I used the Gathered with Love stamp set along with Classic Rectangle Frames Die-namics.  I used my Zig Real Clear Watercolor markers for the coloring.

I did a little ink blending through a stencil for a subtle background on the base level.  After coloring my image I used the Rectangle Frames Die-namics to cut the image into multiple pieces.  I then popped up the 3rd rectangle frame and the middle rectangle for a little dimesion.

Finally, I used the Wink of Stella glimmer marker to add a little shine to the jar.  It's hard to capture in a photo but I think you can see it here.

This set stamps nicely and evenly.  Quite a few sentiments to choose from as well.  Looking forward to using my next MFT set!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

  I recently signed up for an Altenew Dreamy Watercolor class that is being taught by Sarah Simon - The Mint Gardener.  A collaboration betw...