Monday, September 25, 2023

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge #219


I created this card to participate in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge.  I used MFT Freshly Picked Bouquet stamp set.  To color my image in I used COPIC markers.  After coloring in the flowers and leaves I used a stencil to add a flower in yellow to the background.  To finish the card I added orange baker's twine around the image and stamped the sentiment in black right onto the panel.  I used foam adhesive to pop the panel up onto some pumpkin cardstock.  Oh, and I added just a touch of Wink of Stella clear glitter marker to the center of the orange flowers.

Thanks for visiting and let me know what you think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

  Today, I am playing along with Altenew's Inspiration Challenge found  HERE.   I used a coloring page fro. Altenew's Exotic Blooms ...