Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Let's get Krafty Challenge #163



To participate in Double Trouble Challenge #163 - Let the Troubles Begin  I began by using Kraft cardstock as my card base. (Thing 1) I watercolored the debossed side of my card panel. Inspired by Inspiration Station Prompt #60 photo of the world in hands  I chose to color all the area around the florals (continents) blue ( Starlight Alcohol marker) symbolic of the water that fills our earth. (Thing 2- Double Dare) The blue around my image is for Thing 3 - shades of blue. Lastly I added Iridescent Shimmer Spray to simulate the shine of water.





 Let me know your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this color combo and the floral is stunning. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Angy! Great use of the color blue, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #163.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and shading. Thank you for participating in the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The shine is so pretty on all that blue! Love the florals too. Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

  Today, I am playing along with Altenew's Inspiration Challenge found  HERE.   I used a coloring page fro. Altenew's Exotic Blooms ...