Saturday, April 13, 2024

AECP Level 3 - Stencils

For this homework assignment I used Stencil Art: Charming Delight layering stencil set and Sketched Lines stencil. I created this card after taking #altenewacadamy class Stunningly Styled Stencils and All About Layering  - stencils edition. I incorporated several of the lessons in this card, including flipping the stencil over, using embossing paste through a stencil, stenciling the image, and fussy cutting. 

I colored the embossing paste with Desert Night Watercolor marker pigment. I used Fresh Dye inks that correspond to the colors in the #altenewinspirationchallenge and even added a little Iridescent Shimmer spray to the flower bouquet to account for the snow in the inspiration photo.

I really like how this turned out. What do you think?







1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

  I recently signed up for an Altenew Dreamy Watercolor class that is being taught by Sarah Simon - The Mint Gardener.  A collaboration betw...