Thursday, March 7, 2024

Peony Sunshine - embossed and stenciled?


I had an idea I wanted to try and here's the result. I first ink blended the flower using Altenew's Mega Bloom stencil. Then I took the Peony Sunshine embossing folder and added some ink to the side that would emboss - reds and pinks to the flower and greens and easy breezy to the leaves. Once I had the ink added I then embossed the stenciled image.  I also dragged the ink cubes thst corresponded to the colors I used in ink blending across the embossed image.  My final step was to spray with Altenew's Iridescent shimmer spray. Love the shone it adds. 

I'm using this card as my entry into the Altenew March Inspiration Challenge.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my projects. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

  I recently signed up for an Altenew Dreamy Watercolor class that is being taught by Sarah Simon - The Mint Gardener.  A collaboration betw...